Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: If You Leave This World Before Me chords???

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Teenage Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2003
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    ANyone know the chords to this song? I would MUCH appreciate it. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member paintthewhitehouseblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2004
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    From what I can figure out I think the chords are as follows: D and Em for the verses and Em G D Em G C G and D for the chorus. I think this song is in standard tuning unlike SxDx songs which are tuned down. I may be wrong, but it's the best I can do.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •